martes, 21 de mayo de 2013

MY PARENTS AND MY BROTHER

- First my mother: her name is Guadalupe. She is 47 years old. My mother´s eyes are green and very beautiful. She likes her job: she is cleaner. She gets up at half past seven. She always starts work at quarter past eight. She usually finishes work at nine o´clock and she gets home at half past nine. At the end, she goes to bed at half past eleven. My mother likes Spanish food, but she doesn´t like Chinese food.
- Second: my father´s name is Valentín. He is 48 years old. His eyes are green and his nose is big. He is farmer. He is a very good worker. He doesn´t like reading books and he never goes to shops with my mother and with me. My father likes to eat at the restaurants. He loves food, but he doesn´t like nothing cook.
- Third, my brother: his name is Valentín. He is 13 years old. My brother´s hair is dark brown, is not tall and not short. He is very good-looking. He is a student. He loves to study. His favourite subjects are: History, English and Language. He hates Math. He doens´t like nothing the dogs. He loves food and he likes to read books.
Have a nice day!
Nerea 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario